Digital Content Copywriter
Strategic public relations and integrated marketing firm in Stow, Ohio, seeks a digital content copywriter with a minimum of two years of experience. We’re a small but successful agency that focuses on clients that have highly technical products and/or services.
The digital content copywriter has a passion for writing and a keen understanding of digital media of all types – from B2B, B2C, mainstream consumer to the weekly prospect email campaigns for a variety of products. The ideal candidate can collaborate with designers and strategists to create fresh copy across a wide variety of projects. The digital content copywriter will become an internal expert on our client’s branding guidelines, voice and tone–she or he will represent the writer’s perspective in client meetings, expressing ideas clearly not just on the page or screen, but face to face.
- Translate complex product features into appealing benefits that resonate with a specific, targeted audience
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements
- Ability to exercise both technical and digital creative/editorial copywriting skills, and an understanding of the appropriate context and audience
- Ability to work independently and meet deadline without handholding
- Editing and proofreading skills are critical
- Find and use data to write relevant, interesting digital copy
- Work collaboratively with in-house and external brand strategists
- Experience with content strategy a plus
Flexible work environment. Bonus days off.
Our employee benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two years or more of digital copywriting experience
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal team and clients
- Active listening skills, innate curiosity and willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work under tight deadlines